AUTOMATION INNOVATION LONDON 2017
“2017: Exploiting the Second Wave”
How do you compare against your peers in the race to the digital workforce transformation?
The 3rd Annual Automation Innovation Conference was a huge success and is the first and only association-run automation event, focusing on “Exploiting the Second Wave” of automation, including RPA, intelligent automation and artificial intelligence.
Those of you who attended had the opportunity to meet members and industry peers who are focused on building a foundation of knowledge. Additionally, you were able to get first-hand insight from case studies, industry successes and lessons learned through thought-provoking discussions, interactive panels, hours of valuable content and networking with thought leaders, influencers and potential resources.
You were able to get a deeper understanding of topics like:
- Robotics & Cognitive Computing Game-Changer in Fostering Digitsation Premium 1-3 & Business Innovation
- Robotic Process Automation, Digital, AI and staff – An Amazing Combination
- How to Define and Ensure Success of an Automation Implementation?
- Well, that’s 2017. What’s Next?
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence Across the Enterprise
- Deutsche Bank: Implementing RPA Across Organizations
- 2018: The Shift to Enterprise AI
- Is Bangalore the Next Detroit?
- Building a Comprehensive Business Case for Automation and AI
- Point-Counterpoint Panel: Opinions on Bill Gates’s Proposal for a Robot Tax
- 2018 and Beyond: The Automation Visionaries’ Panel
- Coming Singularity – Does AI Usher in a Wonderful New World for Each of us as Individuals, Premium 1-3 or is it the End of Society as we Know It?
- Machine Learning to the Rescue – A Google Perspective
We continue to push the digital envelope, and leverage our global ecosystem to deliver the best speakers and the most interactive audience. On this site you can review presentations, view the photo gallery and review the entire conference agenda.